Question about cramps!!! [ALOT OF RESPONSES PLZ] :) ****

i've had cramps in my lower stomach like by my ovaries on the left bottom side. they felt like a period cramps. i literally had to lay in bed and hold my stomach... could this be it? is it a sign of pregnancy? my period is due october 11th. my ovulation calendar says test october 9th... I tested with a HCG strip early. and when the urine was going threw the strip when it went over the first line it was like a ghost line.. it was there then it fainted.. im thinking god gave me a sign. i also had a dream about a positive pregnancy test that i had got and didn't even know!!!!! help anyone???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ???? I think its too early to tell
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• you are preggo. i had the same experience with the test. if there's a line...no matter how faint, it's a positive.
    Anonymous

• i think it's too early too. you could be pregnant, but you could also be fooling yourself if you are wanting it really bad. good luck!
    Anonymous

• if you are having pain there it could even be a tubal pregnancy, so if the pain worsens, get it checked out.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I"ve been pregnant 8 times (had six live births) & the only time I had pain so bad I doubled over was when I was having a miscarriage or giving birth!
    Anonymous

• its too early to tell
    Anonymous