blackberry owners! look here!

I have a pearl on the sprint network. Is there anyway to make a song ring when I get a text? I can't figure it out. Also does anyone play brick breaker? What's your high score? Mines 10,000 even. Do you use blackberry messanger? I love it. Anyway how do I change what I hear when I get a text? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With mine I set the profile to loud and alerts me every time I get a text, e-mail or phone call! I haven't figured out how to assign tones to functions either! One of these days I'm going to have to break down and read the manual! Lol I don't use messenger because I only have a couple of friends with a BB. My high score on brick breaker is less than 7000! Lol. My hubby is closer to 20000. But I didn't like mine when I first got it, but it's growing on me, especially since I can do cafemom anywhere now! Lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• go to profiles, scroll down to advanced click on it, then click on loud (if thats what you have your profile set to) then when you click on that, it will have a list of all your options (bb messenger, SMS, MMS, etc.) and click on SMS then click on whatever ringtone you want it to play! then hit back and select save.

Hope that wasn't confusing, if you need me to explain more message me and I will!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Thanks I got it! If anyone wants free ringtones go to myxertones.com on there BB and search for whatever song, press download and save. Then its saved in your media. I have about 50 lol. But you have to always go back home to search for a new song it it doesn't show anything when you search for something without going back to the home screen. Some you have to pay for but most are free. Yes I figured out how to do it thanks!
    Anonymous

• brickbreaker drives me nuts!!! LOL i suck at it...my coordination on that game is ZERO!! my high score??? 2400...lol
    Mom2LexiNJordan

Answer by Mom2LexiNJordan at 9:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Don't know about the ringtone thing, but my high score on brickbreaker is 16,260! Lol... I play it during naptime...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2009