Do you exercise? If no...WHY NOT?

Also for those of you that do...What works best for you for toning hips, belly, and thighs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I sure don't.

Why not? Dr's orders.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i do..but yoga.and i walk but i do sit-ups for my tummy and squats for legs and booty
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I don't. I REALLY should, I know i would feel better about myself, plus i would loose some weight. But....to be honest: Im just too damn lazy. I work all day everyday and when i get home: i wanna sit on my butt........:)
    SylviasMommy

Answer by SylviasMommy at 9:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i used to exercise untill my back got really bad, i have scoliosis : ( and one of my hips is higher than the other so it's really painful on my knees to walk or do lunges (that's what i used to do) lunges are great and it works really fast. i do stretch though and lift weights (like 5 lbs) to keep my arms a little tone.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i ride a recumbent bike at least 3 times a day for at least 30 mins. but im far from the toning stage. im at the "please God let me lose some weight!" stage haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I do TaeKwonDo (a form of martial arts) 4 days a week. I always leave the dojang (training facility) dripping sweat and feeling great. I've only been going for 2 weeks now, and while I've noticed some toning, I haven't lost any weight, as of yet. I'm still incredibly sore from it, and have started doing yoga again (I did it for a long time, then just quit) to help with the soreness, though.

We'll see what happens.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I chase after 3 and 4 year olds for 3 hours a day. But that is about it. I really need to get less lazy and more motivated. I really need to lose about 40-50 pounds by doctors orders and just am too unmotivated.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I should but I don't because I hate it.
    JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 11:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I don't exercise because I'm just too damn lazy!! I take care of the baby all day and when I have some free time, I'm cleaning or sitting on the damn computer!! When I was a teenager, I worked out everyday and felt GREAT and slept even better. So pure laziness is my reason for not working out!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 12:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2009