Neighbor dog keeps crappin in my yard.......

Its soooo irritating. I dont know what to do anymore. I live in a trailer court, where we can have dogs but they must be chained up. Ive been here over five years now, and we can not even go relax in our back yard because there is soo much dog crap. Its soo gross. I have called animal control, the landlords, and sent him a letter to "warn" him...and this dog STILL does this. The dog will do it when he takes out the trash, or in the middle of the night or when the guy is watering the yards. Seriously, how do i get this to stop? Is there something i can put around my house to "unattract" dogs???

SylviasMommy

Asked by SylviasMommy at 9:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pets

• I would invest in a couple of these. They are well worth the money.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BO71NY

You can probably find them cheaper on ebay.

Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I'd just throw it back in his yard!!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• yea, take a shovel out there and throw it all in a big pile right in front of the door.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• LMFAO! Thats what i said in the letter. i pretty much mentioned that if he could not come clean it up, i would be happy to leave it at his doorstep. Plus every single time he has been warned about it from anyone, he keeps the dog away for only a week or so. UGGGGG!!!! Maybe alla us should get together on halloween n bag it n light it on fire at his doorstep. NO NO NO! Im just kiddin. I would never do that!
    SylviasMommy

Answer by SylviasMommy at 9:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• those are pretty cool! Do you have to have a hose hooked up to them tho??
    SylviasMommy

Answer by SylviasMommy at 9:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Our neighbors have these cute wood cutouts in their yards. One is a dog lifting it's leg and the other one is taking a dump and the sign says No! Not here! Go out there and spray that dog with the hose! Blast it yeah!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Oh yeah, BTW my neighbor was tired of the lady down the street walking her dogs and allowing them to crap on her lawn. She had a few drinks one day and she walked over there, knocked on her door and told her if her dog continues to crap on her lawn she would be pinching a HUGE loaf on her lawn!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• my neighbors dog does this too, only they are worse because they (adults and kid) will walk the dog, on a leash and let it do his business in anyones yard. I have poo baggies attatched to my dogs leash for cleanup, I hate when others cant be as respectful!
    Try dog repellant granules or spray. Products like ROPEL granules can stop defecation and urination on lawns, flower gardens, hedges, shrubs and trees. This product might also stop digging in lawns and flowers gardens. These granules are made of a substance that has a very distinctive odor and dogs do not like it. You may have to reapply this product after rain or watering your lawn.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Had the same problem once. They had been warned by the park manager. So one day I gathered up ALL the poop & placed it one their porch in front of their door. Never had a problem again.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I use to have a sign in my old yard that said I don't poop on your lawn don't allow your dogs to poop on mine.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2009