Please tell me about any home improvement shows who do charitable work or any talk shows who have offered the same.

We desperately need work done on our home. We moved in here with my boyfriends mentaly disabled aunt in order to get the house in order and do repairs. But, we just cannot afford to do any more repairs and neither can the home owner ( the house was left in trust to her but is actually owned by my boyfriends mother. The foundation is visibly sinking and the house is just in horrible shape. We just need help in a big way! I have made it my goal to contact every home improvement show and talk show I can think of to request help. If you can suggest a show or other charitable organization that may be able to help us out, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• No answers yet