"My Monkey Baby " on TLC this evening

So did anyone watch the show on TLC "The Monkey Baby"....OMG to cute these ppl adopted real babies and raise them so freaking cute you should check it out.... I am so hooked...What did ya think if ya did watch.. I keep joking with my son and tells him when he goes off to school Ima gonna get a monkey ha ha lol. The only thing I didn't like was it seemed the ppl that adopted the babies had some serious issues in dealing with real life everyday things...

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK I admit...I watched it...lol. Cute monkeys...weird people...not so sure about it all
    bamsmama23

Answer by bamsmama23 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Yea weird ppl for sure but the babies were very cute... lol
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Monkeys are evil...I've seen what they can do to people. Crazy.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Well almost any animal can be mean, not just monkeys. You need to look at the owners and how the animal was treated before you say any animal is evil.
    Anonymous