Mel C

please someone tell me if shes really a lesbian, ive always wondered & its never been clearly said. I know she isnt married and has no children....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• mel c...which one was she? was she the "sporty" one? ad just because she isnt married or has kids doesnt make her a lesbian
    Anonymous

• lol op here. i know that douche. but if you knew anything about spice girls youd know that everyone second guesses mel c's sexuality.
    Anonymous

• I agree with OP. I wondered the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• No, she is not a lesbian. I do believe she is married, I could be wrong tho -last I heard she was engaged and I read that a while ago so I'm just assuming that she is married by now. I could be very wrong tho. I do know she doesn't have any children tho.

I loved the Spice Girls when they were big and she happened to be my favorite one. Loved her, so I followed her career even when they were no more (she's had a few albums out) and she always had to dispute the fact that she was thought to be a lesbian. She always said that while she had nothing against lesbians and had fans of all backgrounds that she herself was not a lesbian. I've even seen pictures of several dudes that she was rumored to be involved in. Could it be a cover-up? sure but why...she lives in England and the Britts are very opened minded about homosexuals.

Still love the Spice Girls and yes, for me she's still my fave!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• She has a baby. on feb 22nd she had her. its to property developer Thomas Starr. they live together as well. no word on marriage.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• You dont know much , if you "know" she isnt married or has kids. Because she does have a baby girl! So you know nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Dear Anon 11:52,
    F*UCK YOU.
    =],
    O.P.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2009