Ladies I need info

I want to do online surveys to pick up some extra cash but worried about getting scammed.Do anyone know of any websites that doesn't and pays good money.Any help is appreciated .
Thanks Ladies

vincenme

Asked by vincenme at 10:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I saw an ad for BigSpot.com on Tv... you could look into it... google bigspot.com and scam ans see what you get! if it seems positive, go for it!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Hi, contact Kristine here, her name is aspiringangel01 she has the best sites for surveys. It doesn't pay much but she is still the best. I have a great online business too, I you would like info just ask!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 10:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Here you will find a list of them... All legit! Check back often for new ones posted all the time!

http://www.sabrinascloset.info/get-paid-to.php

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I don't do surveys, but I do work from home. I don't sell any products, and I don't host parties. I would be happy to share the information with you if you are interested. I use the service to save money on the everyday stuff I buy, I didn't switch brands...nothing like that. I make a modest commission every month, in addition to substantial savings. I hope you find the right thing for you, it takes a little time and energy to research all of the opportunities out there.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 3:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I dont do surveys either, I work from home as a legal broker.

But I would 100% agree that it takes time to research companies, and I would include the businesses being offered here.

If you take the time and energy you can find something real rewarding and legit.

Keep in mind Mr. Edisons wisdom when you are being serious about finding extra income from home:

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I looked into doing surveys, but I didn't find anything. I recently started working from home and I love doing what I do. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It isn't much, but hey, it's free and it's something! I do both of these:

and

Anonymous