postpartum bleeding

I just had my daughter on monday and afterward I had a lot of hemorrhaging and massive clots coming out, my doctor was really concerned and kept me in recovery for a long time.

I got sent home and they said everything was fine...but I'm still clotting...not HUGE clots but pretty big and I'm not really bleeding very much just clotting. is this okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not sure, know you weren't looking for this answer, but call your doc.... also try red-rasberry leaf tea.... it's suppose to help with pos-pardom bleeding.....
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 10:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Usually if they are no bigger than a quarter, it's not a big problem. But I would definatly let them know it is still going on if you had problems after delivery. Congrats on your baby girl!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2009