How can I convince my husband.....

How can I convince my husband to let me buy our son one of the new Radian XTSL car seats that rear faces to 45 pounds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• dunno what that is, but a good book for any wife, "Fasinating Womanhood"......
    Anonymous

• Show him the videos of the tests of front facing car seats

then show him rear facing, then asking him what he would prefer for his son... all that pain or to be jerked around a little bit
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 11:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Show him the facts of how safe it is compaired to cheap front facing seats. use guilt if that dosnt convince him. Ask him if he really loves his baby or not. Of course if $$ is that tight then nothing you do or say will convince a man to blow the budget when the car seat you have is legal and works.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• You tube videos
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• definately show him teh you tube videos. Thats how I convinced my sons' dad to go back to rearfacing. and I just thought to myself..."how sad that I even have to convince him to do whats safest for our children"
    VegasMommiOf2

Answer by VegasMommiOf2 at 4:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2009