What name would be cute??

My name is Ashley so I would like to have that in the name somehow but I also love the name Brooke..our last name is Coe. I've been thinking of some names but I would love someone elses opinion??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ashlyn is cute but I wouldn't want my daughter's name to be that close to mine. Brooklyn Ashley Coe? Or Brooke Ashlyn Coe?
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• you just basically gave your whole name... yet posted annon.... lol.... I hate the name Brooke btw!
    Anonymous

• Ashley is such a soft pretty name..Brooke sounds harsh to me...like Vicki or Becky, like something a chicken would squawk out...idk...uhh, I'm not much help sorry.
    Anonymous

• you could do ashlyn brooke coe

Though for the flow of it, i would probably do Brooke first, that way you dont have the initials abc. but i was just picky about that with baby names
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 11:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I like the name Brooklyn. If I ever have another girl, that's what her name will be. (you could always call her Brook for short)
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I agree with what Laura said. Ashlyn is a beautiful name, and a nice alternative to Ashley..which is sooo popular where I am from!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 12:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2009