Have you ever cheated on your mate?

Do they know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, and never had the urge or desire to.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• When we were dating I kissed 2 other guys, before we were serious. Since we got married, HELL NO, I couldn't do that to him! And of course he knows, he knows everything cuz I tell him EVERYTHING!!
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i have..i feel terrible that i let a guy i knew for a month come inbetween a love and trust that took years to build:( of course he knows..nnothing that huge ever stays a secret long. i admit that it has made us stronger. weird huh? after the pai nand hurt were "gone" we became stronger becaus ewe now know that we need to communicate more. that one nightwith this other man was incredible tho..i felt free and wanted and alive..ahah but afterwards i realized how terrible it was and im glad that its over and i have my husband and our love,
    Anonymous

• Nope. NEVER. We made a promise before God and we keep that promise. No one has ever tempted us either as we take our marriage vows seriously.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2009