29 Weeks, sex question....

I am 29 weeks pregnant and hadn't had sex for three months, and I did today. When I peed it kinda burned, I think it was 'cause my bf was kinda rough. But anyways, it's been hours since, and I have cramps, and my lower back hurts.... Is this normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most likely normal. My hubby and I were seperated for a little over a month at beginning of our first pregnancy. Seperated by military, not the break up kind of seperating. But we had sex, and the next day I went to the ER cause I hurt inside. Had not bladder infection, like it felt like. But they said it is normal when you go for a while without having sex during pregnancy. There was a term, but I can't remember the medical term. But it's normal....but if pain cont and gets worse won't hurt to make sure you don't have a UTI or something.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• if he came in you it could have weakened your cervix and triggered contractions, i would go to the doctor if the pain continues

my contractions at 29 weeks started in my lower back and spread to my side
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 10:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2009