Lumps in your earlobes?!

OK so this might be a weird question... but I'm very curious. I have my ear lobes pierced, twice actually... and recently i have been getting these little painful lumps in my earlobs around my piercings. They kinda feel like little balls in my earlobes, and sometimes they are like a zit and i can squeeze them out. Does anyone else get this? What causes it?

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Health

• It's actually quite normal. It's all to do with hygiene. Clean your holes everyday with peroxide or rubbing alchoal to reduce the chance of getting these zit like things, I used to get them on and off till I learned to clean the holes after I took out my ear rings.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I've gotten them a couple times. I think it's a build up of some kind, but I'm not sure of what or if thats what it is. Mine come after i wear earrings and take them out and dont put any in for a while. Maybe it's kind of like a scab on the inside.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• yeah I get them too
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2009