How long?

I had the IUD for 10 yrs . I decided to removed it On Feb 2009. I want to have more kids. But still Ihavnt got pregnant yet. Am thinking should my body has to get back to normal again? Is it true our body needs to clean itself after so many years using the IUD?my doctor tells me it can take sometimes. So is it true? has anybody had or heard about this same problem from somebody else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• About 80% of couples get pregnant in one year of trying to get pregnant after IUD removal. That means some couples get pregnant right away, and others have to keep trying for some months.
    So don't panic if you aren't pregnant right away. Take a breath, relax, chill, have a drink. You may want to chart your fertility signs. This would give you a much better idea about when you can get pregnant, that is the days of the month when you are fertile, and will tell you pretty quick when you are pregnant.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2009