what age did you start giving your baby humphreys pellets?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 11:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• Okay I may give a 1 month old teething tablets if they seemed to be teething, but I would NOT be giving them water!!! I would also NOT be giving them anything to go to sleep! That is like the women who give benadryl to get their kids to sleep! Some kids have teething pain well before the teeth come in and if they started drooling a lot more, chewing on everything, and being generally fussy I would consider giving teething tablets to help. The teeth move around under the gums well before they pop through the gums and I am sure that hurts just as much!!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Ohhh! Idon't know if I used that brand, but it was before 6 months.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I'm sorry what exactly are they
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• um.... is this kid food or a rodent's food?? I have never heard of thee.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• there little pellets that you put in your babies water and they dissolve it helps them when there teething, and it helps the irritation from it go away.its kids food.what dumbass person would give there baby rodents food?
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• oh thanks my older son had those... they were called teething tablets... store brand lol he was about 4mos when I gave them to him... ignore the anon some people don't have any manners... is your baby teething? My little guy is 9 mos and still has no teeth :o(
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Oh also totally off topic is your babies name Desi my baby's name is Desmond and we call him Desi... I think it's adorable
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• lol no my name is Desiree.My daughters name is Laylani.shes only a month old but my mom was trying to tell me to put the pellets in her water because it will help her sleep, because she did it with me,my brother and sister and my whole family has.idk if i will though thats y i was asking.i love the name desmond by the way.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Is this something new? Mine are preteens and I have never heard of these. Sounds like a good idea if they work.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:08 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I would Not give a one month old teething tablets. There is no need to medicate your child to sleep. Sure I know they are homeopathic, but you are still medicating a one month old baby for teething when she doesn't need it. A one month old baby should not have water!

NO NO NO!

I started at 6 months when I could see the teeth coming in.

They are wonderful. But please only use as directed.

Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 4:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009