1 YR OLD WITH MONSTER ENERY DRINK & RED BULL!

Ok. So my aunt and I were in walmart with my 2 kids and we were doing our shopping. Up walks this girl from down my street. I know her but were not really friends we just say hi when we see each other . Well her little girl was being pushed in the big part of the buggy by her friends bf & her friend was sitting in the back of the buggy with the toddler. The girl that was the friend was giving the one year old monster enery drink & red bull!!! Oh my gosh I thought to myself is that safe? Could that hurt that baby? Does anyone else know?

texasmomma08

Asked by texasmomma08 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Health

• It says it's not safe for children right there on the can! I would have said something!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It makes your heart race with the high caffeine in it, definitely not safe.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I would have said something or pointed out the warning on the label to her. Some studies even suggest it can cause liver failure and kidney damage in adults. And in bars they drink it with vodka! OMFG!! What is wrong with people these days?!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I've never drank it before so I didnt know that it said that on the can. My aunt is the one that said that she didnt think it was safe. Nun of my family drinks any of that kind of stuff so I wasent for sure. Thanks for letting me know through.
    texasmomma08

Answer by texasmomma08 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2009