When did you find out you were pregnant after your first?

I just had My baby 6 weeks and 1 1/2 days ago. And I may be pregnant again, anyone in the same boat? Experienced it ? Or having signs they may be pregnant again? My Grandmother said she was pregnant when she went for her postpartum check up, mine is tomorrow, and I have a huge gut feeling that I am!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got pg with my second 6 mos after my first was born. Good luck to you!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Oh Wow! Hehe thank you :) ( Can't say I won't be Happy, but I care about what others think, can't say I am too fond of My place where I live, But I am soo Happy, but I care about what others think! Although it is My Life! And the Lord knows best! But I was still wanting to at Least!!! Wait! 2-4 years before having baby # 2. Anyway's :) Thank you sailor wife
    Anonymous

• it depends how long you waited after baby #1 to have sex... most drs. recommend waiting 6 weeks- I guess it depends how long you waited. It may be unlikely- but I guess anything is possible.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My MIL was pregnant at her six week checkup after having my BIL. DH and his brother are 10 months apart in age. That would scare the hell outta me.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My MIL got pregnant within 2 months twice, she has three boys that are about a year apart and an older girl. My BIL has two kids that are a year apart. I chalk it up to my husband's side of the family's superduper sperms, so we will not be having sex until my 6 weeks checkup and after that we will be using double protection until we decide if my husband will be fixed.

You could be pregnant, but it could be a false alarm also. I thought I was pregnant every month after my first was born until my period came back at 9 months. If you are good luck. It'll probable be tough at first, but you'll get used to it.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2009