What could be causing me to have like a period

What could be causing me to have like a period, I have not be stressed out or anything we just moved to a new apartment a couple of months ago right before I was to start and I was supose to start the day after my college classes started and I never did until I started bleeding on 10-1 and it is not normal at all for me when I have a normal period I bleed for two days heavy and two days light and this is starting to drive me crazy I have had dried milk coming out of my breast and they are sore and a little swolen THANK GOD there is a great place to go and chat about this stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you take a test so you KNOW your not pregnant? Also, strange things can set you off. I was regular as clockwork till I moved in with one particular roommate, it took me three months for my body to figure things out as apparently I was synchronizing to her cycle. Two stressed college girls on the same cycle can make things really interesting lol.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2009