Two insurance plans to choose from.

DH got new insurance options, one is MUCH better coverage overall, a little more expensive, BUT does not have an OB in my area, so I would have to go to a family practice when we conceive (we are TTC). The other actually has an OBGYN but its not as good of a plan. Are general practice doctors as competent (had c-section because of complications the first time around) and comfortable?

auroura

Asked by auroura at 11:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Health

• I went to an OB for my first but a fam dr for my 2nd and I was just as happy w/the fam dr as the ob. I think better coverage would be more important too.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• We love our family practioner! My husband, daughter (at 14, she has never seen a pediatrician), sister and family and several friends all see the same two doctors.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2009