So Im not sure what to think right now...

TMI
Im suppose to start my period within a week tops. my boobs are killing me. like to the point where it has been hurting my chest allllll day now. i have some major heart burn going on. and ive got the biggest headache. oh wait. AND my stomach has been aching. like not so much cramping but not so much like i feel sick. IDK.
Am i over reacting here or what?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, some of that could be pms and/or you are coming down w/something. Don't panic... is it that youare worried that you are preg and don't want to be?
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• take a first response pregnancy test they can tell a week before your missed period. if the line is showing up really lite that could still be a positive. i had symptoms weeks before my missed period with my last pregnancy and i had no clue i was pregnant. so you could be or not.
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Take er easy. Some asprin and a nap, or book, or t.v.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2009