How often do you talk to your mom?

Either in person or on the phone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I talk to my mom maybe once or twice a month. I live in Japan and she lives in Ohio, so that's part of it, but honestly, that's more than one of my sisters talks to her and she lives in the same town. It's just how my mom is.

But, my mother in law (who lives in California) and I talk probably twice a week. I get along great with her.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Just about everyday.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Every. Damn. Day.
    I talk to my mother-in-law about once a week; she's great and I don't get to see her enough. But my mother? I see her every day and I kind of want to take a break from that for a while.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Once a week.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Oh and I usually SEE her once a week and if I don't then I atleast talk to her once a week is what I meant to say.
    momrocks1000

• As much as possible. I also get to see her more since she takes my kids to school several times a week. I ride with her bc I have to take the kids inside and usually spend the day with her til we pick the kids up. My two year old is spoiled and expects to go to her house after we drop the older ones off. Sadly after the new baby gets here there won't be enough room for all of us :( as for my mil I only talk to her when I have to. She can be great but drives me nuts specially when I'm pregnant.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Never. She died in 2005
    Anonymous

• Every day.
    I talk to my MIL around the same amount as well - but not nearly as much as my mom.
    Mom and I never used to get along, but after the birth of my son, it kind of opened our relationship a lot more. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• well depending on the week :) sometimes 5 times a day to once evry other week just depends if we have new and funny thigs to talk about .
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• couple times a day
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2009