Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know of any prescription assistance?

I have epilepsy and I'll be taken off medicaid once I start working.

Answer Question

Asked by ashleykimball at 11:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Yes, the PAP can help.

    Good Luck! Which AED are you taking?

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

  • Certain drug companies have specific programs in place for your type of assistance. You need to check the website for the manufacturer of the drug and/or drugs you are currently taking. Or check with your local physician's office and ask about the different abilify programs. That is what Bristol-Myers Squibb program is called anyway. Here is the link:

    BMS Patient Assistance Program


    Answer by m-avi at 11:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

  • rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.