Halloween Recipes

I'm planning a Halloween Party. I know that there is gonna be snacks, cup cakes, and people bringing things but I need decoration (Cakes and Cupcakes) ideas, anything that you would make, I'm kinda stumped and please include the recipe, if you would. It would be greatly appreciated.

Catrin2009

Asked by Catrin2009 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• This is my all time FAVORITE Halloween recipie site -- I have a zillion of their cookbooks and find new things all the time to make. Fantastic stuff! http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Holiday---Celebration-Recipes/Halloween-Recipes
    manderjane

Answer by manderjane at 12:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I dont know of any. But that allrecipes.com has some amazing things you can make. Im going to a pumpkin party on friday and i guess were going to make a bunch of things with pumpkins lol. Sounds like fun because i love to cook and i have never made anything with pumpkins before. Aside from carving them and baking the pumpkin seeds.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I know we always make mummy dogs before we go trick or treating..its just hot dogs wrapped in a crescent roll..there cute and kids love them!
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 3:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I have a recipe for a kitty litter cake tha is great tasting, and to see the look of people when they see the cake!!!
    eclbutterfly

Answer by eclbutterfly at 6:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2009