I feel like I need to say something to them

Some of you may say stay out of it but I think it' important. My brother and his wife have a DD that is almost 2. I baby sit her once a week and when she is over here shes a very good kid. shes very quiet though. when i ask her like not to do something she will get all scared. im like its okay! i just dont want u to get hurt. Well, I have heard that your marriage comes first. If your marriage isn't good, your kids arent happy. Well they yell at each other and are so horrible to each other. And their DD sees this all the time. When they come to pick her up..shes clingy, needy, craves attention and when she doesnt get it (bc her mother gives her ALL the attention in the world) she will scream her head off until she gets it. Now, this is a COMPLETE opposite of the little girl I baby sit. This is my family. I feel like I should say something. But idk what..any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont think I was thorough. I meant that I wanted to talk to them about their marriage (btw they just got married in july) and how they interact with each other esp in front of their daughter. My brother is SOOO horrible to her. And who knows if he puts his hands on his wife. Idk..this just really really bothers me. Its so ridiculously obvious. I know no one is perfect. But this is just too much. I cant stand to watch it go on any longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I dont know how but please say something! My neighbors are the same way and it seems as though there children have no chance of a future. only these kids are rotten rude not scared. Point being her parents can really hurt her and not know it and you should fight on behalf of the child cause she cant do it herself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2009