hair extensions

what are the different types of hair extensions....what are the most permanent ( as permanent as can be anyways ) .... how long do they take to attach, how do they attach it...and anything else you can tell me about them ! Also....... is there a good website ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip034.htm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Hi! I do them for a living. My page is on Myspace it's under Affordable Hair Extensions by Steff. There is fusion, that last about four months and can run $600 to $1700 depending on the hair and how much work, I do acrylic bonding which lasts three weeks about $100 and I do track and sew $400 which is sewn to an on the scalp braid and lasts 4 to 6 weeks. Just be willing to care properly for them or you are asking for trouble! Make sure you have $$ for installation, removal, and maintainence products. If you have any questions pm me anytime!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2009