Child Support! (Part 1)

Last summer my boyfriend and I found out he had another son from a previous relationship. His name is Ethan and hes 6 years old already. Our son is about to be 3. So far they took our taxes this year which is understandable it pays the debt owed to the child. It was $6,500. He still owes another 5 or 6 grand now. We haven't have them any information as of where he works but this past April they froze my boyfriends bank account for $11,000 even after they took the $6,500 in Feb. She recently added us on Myspace so we thought maybe she wanted my boyfriend to see his son. My boyfriend wrote her a message basically apologizing for not being there but he wants to be there now. He gave her our number. A couple weeks back she saw my boyfriends brother and said that Ethan wanted to meet his brother. We thought all was well until she wrote back on Myspace. She wrote "You can see him when you pay child support. He wants to meet his..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Money & Work