• In the Spotlight:

TWO ?S about baby products...

1. I have the Graco Lovin Hug Infant Swing (Elyse style).. and I can't find the toys that attach to the top anywhere. Anyone know where I can get them? The lady at Babies R Us told me they have to be Graco brand.

2. Can the tops for bottles be bought separate? I don't mean the covers, but the tops that the nipples connect to. I have no idea how this happened, but I have like 4 bottles with no tops.

Thanks!

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 12:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You mean the collars?
    I'm not sure if you can buy those separate or not.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 12:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• question 2: yes, you can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• 1st question, try target.im surprised they dont have them at babies r us.if you have another babies r us try it.
    2nd question yes you can but im not sure if you have to buy the tops the same brand as the bottle.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I have the same swing in a different design and I was surprised that the swing didn't just come with the toys. I never thought to go to a store to try and find them. Now I think I'm totally stupid lol.

melibear5715

Answer by melibear5715 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2009