Cheating? Believe ?

This decision will decide if I stay together with the father of my child. Sometimes his Cellphone calls me by mistake when it's in his pocket, so the other night it called me by mistake again and I heard him coversating with some man and some woman. He asked the woman "So how are you gonna f*ck both of us?" it was a sexual coversation and of course I freaked out, I blamed him for trying to "Gang bang/Tag Team" and have sex with another woman and a man. His excuse the next days was that he was drunk and doesn't remember and it never happened. Then he changed his story and said him and his friend met some fat girl in the street and were only talking about sex but nothing happened. Should I believe him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• well something did happen...he broke trust. rightfully so. I would watch out for him. He doesn't sound honest at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I don't know the fact that he even did that makes me wonder.. he shouldn't be talking to anyone that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yeah hun, if he is even ASKING another woman stuff like that, I would be concerned, even if he didn't DO anything. You should be the only one he should be talking to like that and even then, only if you are comfortable with it. If my man even just ASKED someone, then the intentio n to cheat is there and even though it may not be worth divorce, it is definately worth keeping an eye on!
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Men think they are studs. Sad. I think I would only worry if she told him how she'd do it and if they did.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:10 AM on Oct. 5, 2009