Cheating ? Believe ?

This decision will decide if I stay together with the father of my child. Sometimes his Cellphone calls me by mistake when it's in his pocket, so the other night it called me by mistake again and I heard him coversating with some man and some woman. He asked the woman "So how are you gonna f*ck both of us?" it was a sexual coversation and of course I freaked out, I blamed him for trying to "Gang bang/Tag Team" and have sex with another woman and a man. His excuse the next days was that he was drunk and doesn't remember and it never happened. Then he changed his story and said him and his friend met some fat girl in the street and were only talking about sex but nothing happened. Should I believe him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds sketchy to me. The fact that his story is changing definatley is a sign that he is trying to cover something up. Whether he is actually cheating or doing something else its hard to say. Hope this helps :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Its so hard and its so bad, and with he baby in the way its making everything worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• If his story keeps changing and he's trying to play it off like it's nothing, it's obviously something. Sit down and have a chat with him and tell him you KNOW something is up and you need to know what. Explain to him that this is not the time for him to be screwin' around whether it be just talk or actually doing the deed... his focus should be on you and the baby-to-be! If he can't handle that, he definitely doesn't need to be around!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• sounds like something to me....I wouldn't trust him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Oh wow! That's some crazy stuff!! I'm not sure what to tell you except if that was me, I'd be gone. That's the ONE thing that I won't tolerate and my boyfriend knows that. Cheating or even talking about cheating (and who knows for sure if it happened or now) is unforgivable! I'm so sorry you have to go through this...I'm sure you feel terrible. And I know it's hard because you have a baby but do you want to be with someone and be miserable if they ARE cheating? It's worse for the child. Good luck and I hope everything works out!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 1:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• first of all he was drunk, and he "SAYS he doesnt remeber?" i DONT THINK so it sounds fishy to me ....do whats best for u and ur child
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• That's gross!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Well everytime I try to talk to him calmly he keeps telling me he didn't do anything and nothing happened that he was just drunk hanging out ouside of his building talking crap. So I asked him why does his story keep changing and he claims he didnt change it, he says he called the guy he was with that night and asked him what happened, but then I told asked "how did you have time to call him if you were on the phone with me when you changed the story?" and then he says he texted him, which is a lie because I know how it sounds when somebody texts on the phone. So now hes mad and he says if i dont believe him then forget it all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2009