What kind of TP do you use & why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Scott 1000 sheets becuase it last longer and its what my mom used :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Quilted Northern because soft, and doesn't leave "dingleberries" on my behind ! haha How nasty!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• um. ...recycled TP. ...I don't remember the brand. But i buy it at my local health food store. ...it's probably Seventh Generation.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Charmin. It's the tp that everyone in my house prefers. We have used several different brands and they all always asked where the Charmin was so I don't buy anything else anymore. It is softer than any other brand we have used.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Angel Soft, Wal-Mart brand and just this last week Dollar Tree brand. The DT one isn't actually that bad but its only 4 rolls! Just depends on how much money we have that week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Scott I get more for my money
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• cottonelle or quilted northern. those are my "favorite" so I get one or the other of those depending on which is cheaper that day.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Angel Soft or MD. It's cheap, works well, and I usually have coupons for it.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Tempo from Walmart is great, but they don't carry it every time. Target's store brand is pretty good. I don't like TP that shreads.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Charmin Ultra-strong Mega roll. Charmin because its soft, ultra-strong because it doubles for kleenex around here and I hate it when you blow your nose and it goes through the TP. Mega roll because it lasts a lot longer than the regular roll and saves me money in the long run.
    mrsnoble2004

Answer by mrsnoble2004 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2009