Do you sleep in your clothes or wear pj's? I have always slept in my clothes. Even as a child. We never had pjs that I can remember. I HATE THAT! I am going to buy myself some.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Summer time I wear undies and a tank top or tee shirt. Winter time I always wear pj pants or sweat pants and a shirt, tank top or long sleeve shirt. I always wore pjs as a kid and so does my DD but I just wear whatever is convinent and comfy lol
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My child wears PJs, I wear a T shirt and my undies and my hubby just wears his boxers.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• when i was a kid i wore those pjs that have the feet attached to them w/the plastic soles(lol)in summer i wear undies&shirt in winter Pjs..
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i love the boy shorts and tank tops for summer and a a roomy shirt and thin roomy pants for winter. I hate the feeling of wearing anything too tight.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Ive only slept in my clothes when Ive been drinking or if I am EXTREAMLY tired. Try sleeping in PJs. It is SOmuch more comfortable.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I wear jammies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I wear a tank and undies, hubby goes commando, our son wears pjs. either a matching top n bottom, or a long shirt and undies. My aunt has 7 kids, so to save time getting ready in the morning for school her kids took a shower and then got into the clothes they were going to wear to school the next morning. Then as they got older and could dress themselves faster they got to wear pjs. So thats not really weird, I have heard of it before.

Go to victoriasecret.com, get some sexy jammies for your first pair!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm a jammies FIEND! I know I much have some kind of PJs for every night of the month. I've always been a pajama nut, I will even by pajamas to wear around the house for cleaning and lounging. Everyone who knows me knows, if you can't think of anything else to get me for birthdays, Christmas, Mothers Day, etc; just buy me some jammies and socks.... I love 'em. Matter of fact I browse the PJ section in any and all stores I go into, but I never pay full price for any of them.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I sleep in jammies, shorts and sweats in the winter. But Friday I fell asleep in my clothes and didn't wake up til 11am and my neighbor came to see how I was doing and I was soooo embarrassed when she asked me if I had gone to work. lol I was STILL wearing my work shirt.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I wear PJs most days. If I don't change clothes, I'll at least wear my shirt. I can't wear my daytime pants to bed, it's too uncomfortable for me. When I was a kid, my parents were nuts. They'd WAKE US UP out of a dead sleep if we weren't in PJs! Right now, I'm 8 months pregnant and I'm anti-clothes. :(
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2009