What was the worst this that happenned while u were preggerz?

Mine would have to be my "cankles" & gaining almost 70 lbs.

Amberoz

Asked by Amberoz at 1:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I was in the check-out line at the grocery store, and a man driving one of those handicap motorized cart things ran right into my back with the basket part. He apparently didn't know how the heck to contorl the thing and "floored' it into me insead of stoping!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Besides gaining 50 lbs..After I had my son I couldn't control my bowel movements for a month and I pooped my pants twice! =/
    Anonymous

• it would have 2 be the hemmorhoids i got when i was constipated n almost getting arrested for hitting a woman that was in her like 50s.she came up behind me in this store it was a very small cellphone store with no room what so ever the only room there was was two big glass things with the merchandise in it on both sides and a little aisle 2 walk.she came up and is saying excuse me while pushing me.im 9 months prego by the way.i turned around and i said what r you pushing me for and she tried to touch my stomach while talking shit so i slapped her hand away b4 she did and i said dont fuckin touch me and she tried 2 slap me n my face so i punched her.not something im proud of but i felt she could done worse damage bein that im pregnant and i feel thats disrespectful her saying shit while attempting to touch my stomach.well she got a cop that was outside but every1 witnessed she was in the wrong.damn that was long.im goin to bed
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I fell down stairs with all 3 pregnancies, my equalibrium/balance was way off, I always got dizzy and took spills. I only fell on the tummy once though - with my daughter crossing an icy street.
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• ugh, Going to look for my then husband and finding him in MY car with another woman. Broke my heart.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Loosing my dad. He was only 45. I was around 4 months. It hurt
    enough to loose him...and still does..but also added to that, that
    really hurts is that he really a grandbaby and now he's not here to
    and he didn't even get to meet dd. That really bothers me at times
    and just missing him.
    sounthernmommy

Answer by sounthernmommy at 3:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Sounthernmommy, trust me, he met her. As she transitioned from heaven and he transitioned into heaven, they surely crossed paths. My daddy died when my son was 1 year and 10 mos. and he swears to this day (he will be 11 on Wednesday) that he remembers playing Lego's with PAPA....I didn't buy him Lego's til he was 4. I asked him about this just last week and he just rolls his eyes and says,mom, I don't know how to explain it but PAPA played Legos with me everyday for a long time.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Torn cartilidge between my ribs. I tried bowling at 6 mos. VERY PAINFUL decision! Oh, and chocolate covered bananas didn't go over well with me. I still won't eat bananas to this day 14 1/2 yrs. later.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• preterm labor all 3 pg's. preeclampsia the last 2 pg's. looong bedrests. oh, and 2nd pg, ds scraped my sciatic nerve when he was moving down into the birth canal at about 34 weeks. the pain was overwhelming and the nerve damage lasted over a year--half of my calf was completely numb! cut myself shaving sooo many times! lol. fell down the stairs once. last pg was in the hospital four times. threw out my back with 2nd pg and couldn't walk AT ALL for two weeks....i guess you get the idea...... i'm very VERY bad at being pregnant! lol.
    LeahJ

Answer by LeahJ at 6:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Thanks itsmegigi69, yea I hope that one day she tells me stories like that.
    sounthernmommy

Answer by sounthernmommy at 4:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2009