A simple vent I need to do... read it or not I dont care I just need to do it

I am sick of feeling unloved, I am sick of him not talking to me about our problems but talking on the phone for 45 minutes on his way home to "her" I am angry you are never "in the mood" but something she said turned you on. I am angry I am up all night every night wanting to talk and stressing out while you sleep just fine, I am sick of being depressed, I am sick of fighing for you love and attention and you always being "tired, stressed, or have a headache" I am sick of you making me feel like I do nothing, I am especially sick of being angry all the time and holding everything in cause i dont feel as tho i can talk to you or anyone ever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• i hope u feel better. is he cheating?
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 1:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I dont think so but hell what do I know aparently his old friend from hs is easier to talk to and be with than his girlfriend and mother of his child. oh new one to add. I am sick of wondering why you wont marry me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i dont think you want him to marry you..seriously if he already cant talk to you and hes already chatting it up with another woman..you dont need him!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• me and my SO have gone through alot in the past. something close to this but he wasnt cheating (although after i finally decided to leave they did hook up.) but i went through almost 9 months of feeling this way when i was pregnant. we split for about a month and i started dating someone. i didnt tell him because i didnt want him to come back so i could just feel the same way. well i was living with his mom and finally one day when he was down seeing our son she told him the next night he was already talking about getting back together. we spent almost a month getting everything straightend out between us before we got back together and now everything has change for the better. so now i believe that actions really do speak louder than words when it comes to guys.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 2:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Good grief doesn't anyone write these vents in their homepage journal which is what it's for? Why come here to the Answers Forum to vent? Maybe CM can create a VENT forum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• hey good grief :03 anon poster.....

she gave plenty of warning of what her post was about...it said do not read if you do not want to........you should have listened to her advice and not read it if it bothers you to read vents
    Anonymous

• I can totally relate! Glad I'm not alone!
    Anonymous