can I be a sex addict?

I seem to associate sex with romance and loving feelings-maybe even love.But since sex is a two way street, I know how difficult it can be to always get your part of the shared satisfaction.But sex to some, is just sex.I am wondering if I am a sex addict because since i have had sex with someone who is good,its almost all i can think about.Maybe its my depression?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Absolutly it can be addicting. So is food, the computer LOL,
    Do you have feeling for the guy other than sexually?
    Depression can make you cling to a desirable thing. Maybe try to focus on some goals instead of constantly thinking about that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• sex is very connecting. i dont thimk your sex addict..do you randomly choose your partners JUST to have sex?if not then good!lol it could be your depression or it could just be you likethat connection with your lover/partner. i feel very connected when having sex. its NOT "jst sex" to me. i always make eye contact and sometimes "talk" not dirty talk or random talk..idk its hard to explain. but anywho its probably just the feelings you get while being with someone that you crave,
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm with my guy for sex but I don't consider myself addicted. Then again I may be too old to even have the energy to be addicted!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i definitely have feelings for the man i am having sex with.The problem is that hes not one to commit.
    Anonymous