Gender???

So I have three small girls and just found out I am 8 weeks what are the signs its a boy cause I really am ready for a boy. My girls where all different I was sick till I was 8months with my 1st 6months in my 2nd and not at all in my third there heart beats where 147 to 160. this one i am not sick I am breaking out I want steak so bad and mexican food not really in to sweets. headaches but I had those with the girls so any ideas out there????

nicoal4

Asked by nicoal4 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• one of my best friends can tell what she is having by if she is sick or not. she got more sick with her girl and she also had heart burn with her two boys and not the girl. but me i stayed sick with my little boy. i think each person has a different way of reacting to which sex it is so it could be different for you.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I don't know if I believe any of the old wives tales but I hope you get your boy! GL and Congrats! So far the needle and thread thing has been right for everyone I know. Coincidence...maybe, maybe not. =)

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• ive always gone by the babys heartbeat...if its high its a girl if its low its a boy...worked for me and literally every other person i know thats been pregnant..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Congrats on your pregnancy. I also have 3 girls and I am pregnant with my 4th which is a boy. I'm not really sure there is anything different that really stands out to me. You can not go by the heartbeat thing.. my little boy is the same as all my girls were. In fact I went by that up until I found out the gender and assumed I was having another girl because it was always above 140. The only difference I have noticed and I am not sure if it has to do with it being a boy but I grew hair in more places then normal. Like I have some on my face and my belly. I didn't have that with my girls. But good luck to you and I hope you get your little boy !! (Oh yeah and the ring on a necklace trick worked for me too so maybe you could try that)
    sophia_03_27

Answer by sophia_03_27 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• no way to tell other than if you get an ultrasound in a few weeks. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2009