Any young moms out here tonight? Got a question for you.

What in the world would a 22 year old woman see in a 19 year old guy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Only thing I would want from a younger guy is sex,
    Younger guys make me feel like Im baby sitting tho .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• im 22..and my fiance is 25....although i have never dated a guy that is younger then me...i think as you get older age matters less and less...although remember that GUYS mature slower then us lovely ladies do...but use your judgment and if your interested for the right reasons and he seems mature....go for it
    Malorhee

Answer by Malorhee at 2:34 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• im 20 and my SO is 23 i have never been able to date anyone younger than me i tried it one time and he was only a year younger but it bothered me so much that i had to leave lol.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 2:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• OP here - the reason I'm asking is that my son has been dating (or more hooking up) with a 22 year old. Tonight he said that all of a sudden she's mad at him but he has no idea why and she won't tell him. I'm inclined to think that she's just playing with his head - because between you and me, he's not really mature; he's responsible, has a nice car, a decent job, but as far as life and personality, he's still rather immature. I'm kinda worried he's gonna get his heart ripped out ; Of course, I'm only asking you all because there is NO WAY I would ever try to get involved in his business, I'm just a mom being worried and thought I'd reach out to you all and stay the hell outta his business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• well this explains much more! does she have a child? if not and she is just young and happy...you may tell him that it is best to just tell her to hit the bricks....she is of legal age...she can drink, he can't....she can go to bars...he cant..sounds like to me that she may just be looking for a attractive young fellow but not much more than that...
    Malorhee

Answer by Malorhee at 2:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• OP here - Reckon it's just a booty-call sorta thing? I think he really like's her and that's gonna be the problem when she dumps him; I haven't met her, have no interest in meeting her. I've told both of my sons not to be bringing girls around unless they think they are serious about them. He hasn't indicated that he wants me to meet her, so I don't think it's that serious (yet), I just know my son and know that he'll wrap his heart around this and she'll have him wrapped around her finger in no time. They've been going out a couple of weeks now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• she sound really inmature for her age. its probably her way of just trying to get him to leave she will probably end up coming up with some reason that most likely isnt true. if she doesnt leave him first. im sorry i hate girls like that.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 3:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Uhm. IDK...? That has nothing to do with "young moms"...
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• LOOK SMARTASS. This have everything to do with YOUNG - and since this is a mom's site, this is the only smart place to put this. Just because a young lady is a mom doesn't mean that she doesn't have something valuable to offer another mom who is trying to figure out how a 22 year old thinks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• lol anon, a little sensitive huh? who the fuck cares? its THREE years. not thirty. They all play games at that age, the boys too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Oct. 5, 2009