• In the Spotlight:

sleeping problems in early pregnancy?/

im so exhausted but cant sleep!
ill lay iin bed from about 11 pm until 9 in the morning and seriously i sleep about 2 hours of that!
anyone else have this problem? did ur dr giveu anything for it? or what helped

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes mam...but my insomnia also consisted of throwing up even if i just drank some water...my doctor prescribed me phenergan for the nausea and it also helped wonders for a sleep aid!!
    Malorhee

Answer by Malorhee at 2:50 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm up right now becuase I can't sleep. I've been getting up between 4 and 5 my entire pregnancy, I'm 15 weeks now. I used to eat, now I just have to pee but I still can't fall asleep. So I browse the net and play freecell
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 5:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• the joys of pregnancy lol im the same been like this from 6 weeks am now nearly 20 weeks i wake up to heartburn nearly every hour , i just have to catch up on my sleep when the other kids r at school lol
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 9:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I have to pee all the time or have weird dreams that wake me up. Try drinking Sleepy Time tea or chamomile tea a couple of hours before bed, or try warm milk. Good luck!
    veggie_kitty

Answer by veggie_kitty at 10:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2009