Not to bring up memories....

Hey ladies, i had 2 doses of the depo shot starting at the beginning of march. just in september, my period came. it was 7 days, heavy, but normal. been off of the period for 4 days now, and just bout an hour ago (12:45 my time) i have been having major pain in my lower abdomen, feeling like i have to poo. the pain was off and on all day with no bowel movement, and an hour ago, they started coming 3-5 minutes apart with minor lower back pain. i decided to be odd and check my cervix. i can get 1 finger in. is that normal? Does your cervix dialate when your misscarrying? anyone have any thoughts to what is happening to me??? HELP ME!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i actually had a cyst that made me feel this way it also made me feel nauseaded but i went to the hospital because i thought the same thing you did but it wasnt a cyst had just ruptured and was sending sharp pains in my stomach like i had to poop.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 2:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I had a gall stone, twice, that acted similarly. The second one was so bad that I literally blacked out from the pain, fell off the commode into the floor, ripped my leg open on the toilet shelf and ended up bent like a pretzel in the floor. Was not one of my better moments, but I definitely could equate it to labor pains initially. It felt like I had to poop, but I couldn't, and the pains would come in waves. I also felt like I would vomit, but didn't. Once the stone passed, I was fine but had to lay down for a few hours. I honestly think that the labor pains didn't hurt as much. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• A gall bladder attack hurts WORSE THAN LABOR PAINS and I've had 2 kids. I'm not a wuss. My gall bladder almost ruptured, and it hurt so bad I couldn't move. The ER gave me 3 shots of morphine just to be able to examine me without me screaming in pain. I also had the flu, so they had to keep me in the hospital to clear up the flu enough to do gall bladder surgery. Not one of the fun times.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2009