When did ur neuseation start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first it didn't start until I was about 6 weeks along. With my second, I wasn't even a month along yet when the morning sickness started. I knew the first morning I threw up that I was pregnant and I hadn't even missed a period yet.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i also started it at 6 weeks..and it went alllllll they way thru to the end...8 months of feeling sick sucked!! but i miss it!!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I was about 5 weeks into my pregnancy when it started for me and it lasted all day long. I would try to make dinner but would get sick so i couldnt do it. My DH would come home to half cooked chicken lol. But it only lasted about a month at the most. The worst of it was only about a week long.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• It started at about 5 weeks and lasted til I was about 7 months along. That is defiantly not normal, though. I had what they call "hyperemesis" and not a lot of people get that.
    Momincollege23

Answer by Momincollege23 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Everyone is different. Usually though, it starts between 6-8 weeks, and ends by 14 weeks. With my first, I was around 8 weeks and it last to almost 4 months, my 2nd was about the same, my 3rd didn't start until 12 weeks, lasted 'till I was 6 months, so far I have had ms since day one, but severly after 6 weeks, and it's still going strong. I'm 13 weeks prego. now. Arrggh.
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 9:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Ummm..sorry about all of the typos. Hope you understand all of that!! :)
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 9:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• probably about 4 weeks after conception, so about 6 weeks pregnant. a couple of weeks after my missed period. then lasted about 8 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Mine started at about 5 weeks and lasted til 11 1/2 weeks thank God.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• About two days into my pregnancy.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 10:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• As soon as I looked down at my test and saw it was positive I felt like I was going to get sick and it didn't go away for for about three months lol. I'm 29 weeks now and I still get sick about once a week, usually in the middle of the night.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2009