What does your hubby do that drives you crazy?

Mine says he is going somewhere for an hour, and doesn't come back for three or four lol. He loses track of time and he hates watches. Other than that he's great! Oh, but the sarcasm could go lol. He thinks he's funny ;-)

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol outstanding my DH is in the army also. Sure makes things tough. But the big thing with me is how DH wont help with anything around the house or our son. But when im just about done and doing the last thing then he will come up to me and say here ill do it. Then i just get mad because im already done with everything and im in the middle of what he is trying to take over. Oh and he wont put his laundry away. All he has to put away is his military stuff.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• ...He has a mistress ...and her name is Army
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• LOL outstanding, I totally understand that. Mine's name is Air Force! Sucks getting that call on a lazy sunday morning they have to go to work, or when you're out and they have to leave and go to work.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• *Sigh* mine too. As a matter of fact, he called me at like 8, saying he was going out with his sis to the movies, and he would be back before I got home from work. 11:30 rolls around, not here. It's now 12:42, and he's still not here. He wonders why I get mad when he goes out with his loser of a sister.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

I AGREE.....

SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 4:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• He farts in bed when hes sleeping! I KNOW I KNOW.. he cant help it when hes sleeping, Im sure everyone does it! But it just seems that I wake up at the -exact- moment he does it and I have to lay there holding my breath! LOL Its like some evil kinda joke their bodies play on us!! ;D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• He head bangs his pillow when he is asleep.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Mine will say something like "oh no!" or be drmatic like something has happened - and then will take ages to tell me what it is! I'll reply "what?! Whats the matter?!" and it'll be like 5 minutes before he answers, its like how they draw out who has won the x factor or something.. and even then 9x out of 10 it did need the reaction he gave it.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 8:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• He mixes Works toilet bowl cleaner and aluminum foil in Mountain Dew bottles and hides them in the neighbors trash cans when he catches them in our yard in the middle of the night.

At random points during the day, he will sneak up behind me and fart just to gross me out.

He waits until the LAST MINUTE to let me know he is going to hang out with his friend Ben and ALWAYS does it in the middle of the night. (Ben is a night owl and I know that's where hubby is because I call Ben's house number)

When I am tired and want to go to sleep, he attempts to get me "in the mood". This is even after I have told him repeatedly and MADE SURE HE UNDERSTOOD when I got in bed I was too tired for being "in the mood".

Strangely enough, I still love the man. LMAO
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My bf uses the dish sponge to wipe the counters and anything that spills on the kitchen floor! EWWW I hate that. I buy spray and paper towels for a reason. lol I also hate that he wipes his mouth on the hand towel after brushing his teeth. I think its discutsting!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2009