What is your favorite old show from back in the 70's 80's? ofcourse I wasn't born in the 70's but I still like shows from that time that they still give on t.v.

Mine is Three's Company:)

kimaam

Asked by kimaam at 4:09 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have to agree, Three's Company and then much later Danford and Son, The Jeffersons,Roseanne, Taxi. Too many to mention
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 6:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• *Sanford and son and now since I am on here, The Waltons, Little House On the Prarie, Eight is Enough, The Love Boat............I am such a TV nut! lol
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 6:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• M*A*S*H* If I could only pick one, I would probably go with that. Don't know why, but I loved it.
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 6:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Happy Days and MASH
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 7:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Soap and WKRP in Cincinnati (sp?).

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Do you guys remember ALF? lol. I LOVED that show! I bought the 1st season and just ordered the 2nd offline. Should be here in a few days. My LO's love it too!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• renea20

I love ALF!!!!! I have all the trading cards from the series. I have many many of ALF stuffed animals., you name it in ALF, I probably have it LOL. I even have an alf blanket that my sister made when I was 3 or 4 of ALF. that thing is like 23 years old and i still have it. My 2 1/2 year old daughter has claimed it has her own and she even knows who ALF is..
    victoriamom2007

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Ahh, that's awesome! I had a stuffed ALF once. I would love to have a blanket! that would be awesome! Every time I hear "Old Timey Rock and Roll" it reminds me of wen he was wearing the sunglasses and lip-synching to that song! lol
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Night Court, Wings, Remmington Steele, Laverne and Shirley, Mork and Mindy, Happy Days, Dallas, Starsky and Hutch, Doogie Howser, Family Ties, M*A*S*H, Growing Pains, Bosom Buddies, Full House, Cheers, Coach, Designing Women, Magnum PI, Rip Tide, Silver Spoons. Man I watched too much tv!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2009