When am I fertile?

I just get married last month, me and my husband always pray to have a baby. I start my mestration last Oct 1. until now, I want to know what day I will be fertile for me to get a big chance of getting pregnant.

kikaychuchai

Asked by kikaychuchai at 4:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Why worry when you are fertile.. Just have sex every other day. Then you will be covered in the TTC department. Sense you are newlyweds, you probably are having sex all the time any way. So it shouldn't be a problem for you two. Good luck

Answer by louise2 at 6:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• It's usually 14 days after your period begins. But if you would really like to know when your body ovulates, use First Response ovulation predictors. I got pregnant the first month we were trying, using those. Good luck
    momme2008

Answer by momme2008 at 7:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Does it means I am fertile on the 14th day of October?
    kikaychuchai

Answer by kikaychuchai at 7:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• only if you start your period on the 1st. its 14 days after whenever you start
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• does takingfolic acid help allot to get preganant
    kikaychuchai

Answer by kikaychuchai at 10:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• if you are like the average woman, you will be fertile from around the 10th to the 15th. you would ovulate on the 14th but you are fertile a few days before. some ovulate a bit before or a bit after the average though. gl!

folic acid doesn't help get pregnant but it's a good idea to take it before you get pregnant because it can reduce the chances of birth defects :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• don't get discouraged if it takes you a few months though, that's totally normal :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Thanks Stefanie for your help.
    kikaychuchai

Answer by kikaychuchai at 3:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2009