Feel Unsexy

I have a wonderful friend that I would do anything for and she is beautiful. But it seems that every man that comes around her wants to get with her,have sex with her, or something like that. Now it is not only men but it is teen boys as well. She does not do anything to get them to act this way she says hi how are you and that is all it takes seems like...Her Daughters friends wants to sleep with her she was told..
What is it am I that ugly why can I not get a guy NOTE not a teen boy but a man to look my way every once in a while just so I know that I am not so bad looking???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Find a another friend to go out with. This seems like a case of the better looking friend hanging out with a friend that to her, isn't so good looking. No offense, but you might have to do the same.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:18 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I think you are a lot more fortunate than she. The relationships that last are not based on how a woman looks. They are instead based on what the person is like on the inside--her character, her personality and talents. I would much rather have one meaningful, lasting relationship in my life than a thousand casual encounters with men who were only interested in my body and what I could provide for them. And every time she has sex with one of them, she is giving away something of her character, so she is losing twice, at least, probably more. Were I you, I would stop comparing myself to your friend and I would use that time looking for a man who would love me for the person I am and not for what he can get from me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:28 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Some women have an animal magnetism that attracts men like other women can't. Don't hate us for having it. I'm sure you attract men on your own merit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• She probably uses more baby oil on her butt than you do. That always attracts more men. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Try working on your personality a bit. Sometimes, it's not the most beautiful women that get the guys, but the women who exude confidence. Desperation can be smelled a mile away.
    Anonymous

• Look none of you have to be hurtful that is just wrong she is a wonderful person and a beautiful person and i am not ugly so please if you have to be hurful dont answer okay.....dont be mean to me or her she is grate.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2009