Teeth

What do you do ifyou need some dental work done(fillings,root canals,etc) and your insurance(medicaid) doesnt cover it and you have no money?The dental schools only pull teeth.What would/do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Health

• Normally all dentists have a financial aid program, Ask to see if they offer the program.
    Bratch1707

Answer by Bratch1707 at 7:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Mine does but its 29.9 % interest and there is no way we can afford $100 a month.We are having a very hard time paying our mortgage right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I had that same problem. I had them pull the two teeth, but they were in the back so not as big of a deal to me. I can always get the fake screw in perma teeth later if I want. :) If they are where they can be seen, so you can't stand the thought of them being pulled, check with other dentists, talk to a family member about borrowing some money or look into a small collateral loan from a finance company.
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 7:54 AM on Oct. 5, 2009