Does anyone use SPACE BAGS?????

I just got the cube ones and they deflated very easily. But now I just woke up to find them inflating again... I filled them up to the stop line but maybe I should fill them less than that... I don't know! Help! Please share your experience with me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• If the seal is not perfectly zipped then they will deflate. You can try removing a few things but those bags are very sensitive. My aunt used them and they were great. Just make sure that the seal is tight and that when you vaccuum them that there isnt any room left. Make sure they are as tight as poss
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I had all of mine reinflate, no matter how many times I check the zipper, make sure they're not overfilled, etc. I'm not impressed with them.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2009