Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is that weird type of writing I've seen on here and how do you do it?

You know, the one with that's made up of y, o, p, t, and weird marks.


Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Not sure what you mean by the y, o. p, t one.........but here is how you type upside copy and paste what you type.....into here.

    (¡ooʇ ƃuıʎouuɐ os sı puɐ sʞɹoʍ ʇı ʇnq ppo ʇıq ɐ˙˙˙˙˙˙ʎןןɐǝɹ op oʇ ʇןnɔıɟɟıp ooʇ ʇou sı ʇı)
    it is not too difficult to do really......a bit odd but it works and is so annoying too! Enjoy !

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

  • What about the upside down one? That is weird............

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2009