quick question

what could happen to the baby if the belly is hit alot by the first born daughter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My son was always really rough with my and my daughter is almost 2 now and just fine. Obviously, the behavior should be strongly discouraged, but unless she's causing you real harm and pain (not just for that moment-- like leaves you sore later), she probably isn't really even getting the baby through all the protection of your body. I would ask your doctor though, just for added peace of mind.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• with her be mad at me that all she does she will walk over to me and then hit me like 5 or 6 times then walk over to her daddy and he will hold her and shes not mad at soo
    williamswife522

Answer by williamswife522 at 8:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• STOP this now, alsorts of things could happen to the baby if this is happening so i dont understand how people think it is ok for this to happen, some peeps say it happend to them and their baby was fine i no alot of peeps who have misscarried with this even had still births so for yr unborn babys sake stop it now
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• she doesnt listen to me so i dont know what to do
    williamswife522

Answer by williamswife522 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• well the baby is generally pretty well protected inside your womb but strong strikes could definitely cause problems. good luck to you :) maybe you could talk to your pediatrician about ideas to get her to stop hitting. i know most peds aren't good at that though. maybe he could refer you to someone who can help. best wishes sweetie. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• her dad cant even sleep in are room bc of her
    williamswife522

Answer by williamswife522 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2009