Michelle NObama lies........AGAIN! AND Is the Olympic Committee now all racists too?!!!

Tall tale of the day: The First Lady’s weird Olympic memory
By Michelle Malkin • October 2, 2009 11:03 PM

From Michelle Obama’s failed pitch to the International Olympic Committee:

“Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad’s lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis, and others for their brilliance and perfection.”

Um. Ew. Oof.

Mrs. Obama was 20 years old when Lewis first competed in the Olympics in 1984.

Senior White House adviser and Chicago slumlord overseer Valerie Jarrett promised earlier this week that “there wouldn’t be a dry eye in the room” after FLOTUS spoke.

She probably wasn’t expecting tears of…laughter.

Mrs. O is looking more and more like Mrs. Clinton every day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL, was wondering when the race card would be mentioned, ANY opposers to the NObama's are racists afterall! About the fool FLOTUS....just another of her narcassistic blunders! Who knows, she very well could have been sitting on Daddy's lap at age 20!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• where's the race issue?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• LOL Ok I needed that laugh and it's totally believable that she said it. The Obamas are well known for saying whatever is convienent at the time whether or not it's true. Remember, no one would doubt them.....
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Nadia Elena Comăneci (Romanian pronunciation: [koməˈnet͡ʃʲ]; born November 12, 1961) is a Romanian gymnast, winner of three Olympic gold medals at the 1976 Summer Olympics, and the first ever gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10, in an Olympic gymnastic event.

In 1976 Michelle was 13/14 yrs old; so maybe she might have been a little old in your eyes to sit atop her fathers lap but a child of that sitting on her fathers lap isn't unheard of. My dad just had his 70 b-day on Thursday past and I went to visit him and I sat on his lap for a fun picture. In regards to the rest she probably got her years mixed up, but most people would understand what she meant.

I'm still trying to see the hub-bub.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Okay, Anon 8:37......your reading ability isn't as good as your cut and paste abilities are! Reread, CARL LEWIS portion of the article! Now see the hub-bub silly koolaid drunk!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• She was 15 when Lewis (who was 18) won Bronze in the Pan American Games in San Juan in 1979. Lewis took Gold in the 1984 Olympic Games - Mrs. Obama would have been 20 years old when Lewis competed in the Olympics.
    Facts are facts, and a 20 year old sitting on daddy's lap while watching the Olympics is out there. Weird yes.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• RIGHT ON PACEMYSELF! The facts are facts, BUT when you are an Obamanite sheeple, the facts aren't so when against their beloved "savior"!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• The race card has been played from the beginning. Obama was elected on the race card, not merit. America elected him because it was the PC thing to do. And Heaven forbid we do not agree with his way of running things and no way are we to say how he and Michelle need to get over themselves, run the country in a way that benefits WE THE PEOPLE, and stop trying to be rockstars. We must all be racists because we don't agree with the pres. Yeah, ok. Name one pres. that everyone did approve of. Bet ya can't. And I bet that wont be blamed on race.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Tru dat Anon 9:07! Besides the fact that which of his 3 races are we racist against, his Caucasian race, his Arabic race, OR his VERY little African race? hmmmmmmm, OH if opposing him we MUST be racist again the African portion of his makeup!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm sorry I never mention anything about anybody being a racist; you guys have brought up that. I did read the Carl Lewis bit, but she also mentioned others as well who competed in the Olympics before Mr. Lewis. I said perhaps she got her years mixed up.

I don't like much care for President Obama and the First Lady but the question mentioned race and I'm trying to figure out where race is mentioned to support "here" the claims of race.

I'm no Kookaid drunk, but thanks for the insult. I've conducted myself like a lady in my responses have been respectful, yours however...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Oct. 5, 2009