Do you know how many people you've been with?

How about how many you've kissed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Off the top of my head no. I can count but I'll probably forget some. And I have no idea how many I've kissed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• not a clue
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yes, and, if you mean kiss as in a romantic one, yes.

If you mean kiss as in giving a friend a kiss on the cheek, no, but still yes to the first question.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I have been with 4 people. But I have no idea how many I've kissed. I was a kisser in high school. I loved to kiss. And I was told several times I'm quite good at it. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I don't remember the exact number of people I have kissed assuming that you are also talking about hiding on the playground to sneak a peck. Or those hormonal Junior high days when everyone was kissing everyone else because it was new and exciting. As far as serious kissing and sex, the answer is two. I was with the same guy through out high school and I married him. He was my first serious kiss, first one I had sex with, the whole shebang. After the divorce, I went on a few dates but never got physical with anyone, not even a kiss goodnight, until I met my DH. We dated for 2 months before I let him kiss me and I have been kissing him ever since.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I've wasted so many kisses shame on me. Don't remember because I try to block it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I have only kissed and had sex with one man. We celebrated 20 years of marriage over the weekend. Still love kissing him and the sex is better than ever. I waited for him and he waited for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I lost count, Is was out there in my teenage years but since I met my husband I've never even thought about anyone else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Oooohhh I'm a slut...I've slept with close to 2 dozen and have no idea how many I've kissed...probably twice that many...

I've realized that I used my body and a way to judge that I'm loved or needed....I hope to fix that with my daughter so she doesn't feel the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• How mandy i kissed i have no clue. How many i have slpet with....Well lest just say that its in the 20's. I was one of the party girls in high school. But im married and happy with DH now. Hes been with ALOT. He grew up in germany lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2009